- Follow Up Marketing Guide
- This e-book will teach you how to double sales for your small business by using just a few simple follow-up techniques. Learn how and when to use autoresponders (just like "the big boys" of Internet marketing), a simple method for attracting more leads from your website, how and when to ask for referrals, and tons more. Comes with bonuses and offers a money back guarantee. PDF format.
- If You’re Not Marketing Your Local Business Online, You’re Losing Money!
- Do you wonder whether your local business actually needs a Web site? The author of this e-book says yes! And she’s got some pretty convincing reasons… Download and read the free introductory chapter of this for-purchase e-book. Book includes links to purchase the full e-book.
Free download in ZIP format, 3.2 MB. Ebook is in EXE format, for use on Windows-based systems.
- Marketing Sherpa
- Practical news and advice for online marketers and advertisers, including information about e-mail marketing, site promotion, online advertising, and more. Site features several different free newsletters, plus articles, case studies, contests, buyers’ guides, how-to books and more.
- Marketing Experiments
- Find out what works and what doesn’t in real life situations. This site presents the results of actual marketing tests and experiments. Interesting information — the winners aren’t always the ones you might think. Also offers certification courses on such topics as conducting online testing and constructing effective landing pages. Free registration.